Hillfields Nursery School
Early Years Teaching Assistant – Grade 3
We are seeking to appoint a creative and highly motivated early years teachings assistant. Knowledge of the Reggio Emilia approach, and an enthusiasm and openness to further learning and developing your own practice will be advantageous.
We would encourage you to visit the school and access further information on our website.
There will be an opportunity to visit the nursery school on Monday 30th October at 10.00 am and Tuesday 31st October at 4.00 pm.
Warwickshire Consortium Teaching School Alliance
From September 2017 we will be offering a specialist Early Years PGCE with QTS and master credits.
If you are interested you need the following qualifications and experience:
- An Undergraduate degree
- Academic achievement equivalent of a grade C in GCSE examinations in English, Maths and Science
- Before commencing the course you will be required to pass the numeracy and literacy skills test
- A minimum of four weeks classroom experience
- Medical fitness
- If you have a disability, it’s helpful if you give us full details on your application, so that training providers can try to make any adjustments you may need
- Declaration of criminal convictions
- Disclosure and barring service (DBS)
How to apply
- Google search ‘Get into Teaching’
- Contact Rachel Gillett email@example.com
or Amanda King firstname.lastname@example.org