Hillfields Nursery School
Site Services Officer
£18,672 – £21,693 FTE (paid pro-rata)
Part Time 17.5 hours /week (split shift daily). Term time only (38 weeks) + 2 weeks
7.00am – 8.00am & 4.00pm-6.30pm – Monday to Friday
The 2 weeks would be made up of the 5 teacher training days, 1 week of school holiday, flexible dependant on the needs of the school.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Site Services Officer to join our friendly team.The successful candidate will be responsible for the day to day Health and Safety, maintenance and janitorial duties at Hillfields Nursery School.
You would be supervising a team of cleaners to achieve the cleaning specification to deliver an outstanding quality of service.
This is a permanent contract with an initial probationary period. The successful candidate must have a clear DBS in line with ‘Keeping Children Safe In Education’
We would encourage you to visit the school.
There will be an opportunity to visit the nursery on Monday 24th September 2018 between 10.00am – 2.00pm. Please email Harminder Birdi – firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm a time for your attendance.
Email completed application packs to the headteacher – email@example.com
Closing Date: Friday 28 September 2018 12pm (midday)
Interview date: Wednesday 3 October 2018
Warwickshire Consortium Teaching School Alliance
From September 2017 we will be offering a specialist Early Years PGCE with QTS and master credits.
If you are interested you need the following qualifications and experience:
- An Undergraduate degree
- Academic achievement equivalent of a grade C in GCSE examinations in English, Maths and Science
- Before commencing the course you will be required to pass the numeracy and literacy skills test
- A minimum of four weeks classroom experience
- Medical fitness
- If you have a disability, it’s helpful if you give us full details on your application, so that training providers can try to make any adjustments you may need
- Declaration of criminal convictions
- Disclosure and barring service (DBS)
How to apply
- Google search ‘Get into Teaching’
- Contact Rachel Gillett firstname.lastname@example.org
or Amanda King email@example.com