Hillfields Nursery School offers a broad, enquiry based curriculum to promote opportunities for children to learn, grow and develop.
We endeavour to engage all children and our community in learning and achieving.
We aim to support children and our community to achieve all of their dreams. Our Nursery School upholds high expectations and aspirations, working with children and families, striving to enable our children to achieve their highest potential.
What is our view of the child?
Each child is a unique individual who has the potential to grow. We believe that children are active, curious, intelligent and full members of society and it is our role to provide them with a caring, friendly, secure environment which is also challenging and stimulating where they can learn and grow in body, mind and spirit.
Everyone at Hillfields has equal rights and responsibilities.
- To respect and be respected
- To listen and to be listened to
- To have a voice that is heard and to hear the voice of others
- To be loved and feel a sense of belonging and security so that in turn they can engage in positive relationships with others.
- To have the right to make informed choices
Everyone has the right to reach their full potential surrounded by people who believe in them and who recognise that there are no limits to what can be achieved.